Monday 23 March 2009

Happy Easter


Please meet my latest creation -- Joshi the Rabbit

He is my first ever bunny rabbit, and he is one of "Easter Challenge" in Teddy Bear and Critters - Australaisa



He has hand-painted glass eyes

Wired ears & needle sculpted foot pad. He is also air-brushed to give him unique colours.

Here are some of his details:
EDITION: OOAK
SIZE: 10 inches (27cm) when sitting (include ears)
FABRIC: Mohair
PAW PADS: Ultrasuede
EYES: Painted crystal eyes
NOSE: Embroidered with perle cotton
JOINTS: 5 way locknut joints
FILLING: Wool filling & stainless steel shot in tummy
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon bow on neck
DETAILS: Airbrushing, needle sculpting, sculpted paw and footpads and horse hair whiskers


He is ready for adoption with price of AUS$120.

Behind the scene:
The photos that I took for him at Australasia Teddy Bear and Critters's website is really bad, because I finished him right on the deadline & didn't get chance to take photos at day time. So he ended of having photos done during the night, and my workroom is too dark to take professional photos.

I used cardboard to set up the place and have used flash mode, cause the shadow will just right behind the bunny without flash. However flash didn't work well too.
I think it's time to learn professional photography!
Don't want to end of horrible photos at all, because all of my photos can't really present my workmanship!!

No comments: