Tuesday 16 March 2010

ACD Awards

It's only 3 weeks to ACD Awards deadline...

I just started to cut out my mohair pieces,
I don't know why I always like to do things at the last minutes?
Because I don't feel I can do it nicely if I finish it "early".

But this time I got to be quick, because we are going to move to our new home at 28th of March.
And the ACD Awards dealine is at 1st of April!
Time's ticking, I have to be hurry!

Our new home is a 2 bedrooms townhouse, it won't have my workroom like the currect house that we are living in.
So I have to find a spot that I can squeeze in to keep making my bears...

2 comments:

Marijke van Ooijen said...

Dear Bonnie,

I wish you very good luck on the show!

Sweet greetings,
Marijkexxx

Bonnie Chang said...

Thanks Marijke.
I have 1 more show to attend. Don't forget to come over http://www.teddybearsandcritters.com/
on next Monday! :-))