Tuesday 5 April 2011

Be Mine -- Valentine's Day bear

I created this bear for Bear Artist Online's Valentine's Day show this year.

I always love online show, as I can sit in my own home & browse all of the bears that from all over the world.



"Be Mine" is a lovely and adorable bear, with embrodiered footpads.

On her right footpad has "Two love hearts", and left footpad has "Be Mine" as you can see on photo.

I really love her rich yellow colour hand-dyed mohair, and I have to mention that glass bead necklace -- I used variety beads to create this necklace, also the string at inside is elastic and it's stretchy.

So you even can wear it on your wrist as a braclet! :-))



Ok, here is Be Mine's fully details:

NAME: Be Mine

EDITION: OOAK


SIZE: 12 inches (30cm)


FABRIC: Hand Dyed Mohair


PAW PADS: Hand Dyed Ultrasuede


EYES: Hand painted Glass eyes


NOSE: Embroidered


JOINTS: 5 way disks - locknut


FILLING: Wool with Garnet powder


ACCESSORIES: Glass beads necklace, velvet flower head piece


DETAILS: Shading, needle and scissor sculpting, hand embrodiered hearts & Be Mine on foot pads




If you woule like to adopt her, please use Paypal button below:






Adopt

No comments: