Sunday 15 May 2011

"Let your teddy bear dreams come true" online show


I am going to attend another online show on this weekend (21st & 22nd of May), which is hosted by Who and Who in Bear Making website:
http://whoiswho-in-bearmaking.com/



Attached photo is my sneak peek bears photo, I have an antique style bear this time.
I don't use to make antique style bear, but after this bear, I found making antique bear is really fun to "play with"!
As I tea dyed the mohair and scissors cut the fur to make him looks more "old"... :-P

There has slide show for all artists' bears on the website, they all look fantastic! Couldn't wait to see all of them! :-D
Please come on the website on this weekend for this fabulous online show!!

2 comments:

susana said...

love this style, looking forward to see more in the coming future =)

Design blogs, banners... said...

Hello. I liked yours blogs.
Wanted in constant readers, but it has not turned out.
Success.
Come to me in blogs.